Friday, January 1, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This dip is addicting.  So addicting.  There's a reason it's nicknamed "Crack Dip."  I've made a few modifications from the original recipe, and to be honest, I'm pretty sure my version is even yummier.


Buffalo Chicken Dip 
(LOL at the paper plate in the picture!)


Ingredients:
1 rotisserie chicken, skinned and shredded
2 blocks (16 oz.) low fat cream cheese, softened
3/4 C Frank's Red Hot Sauce
1 C ranch dressing
1 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese (I like sharp)

Assembly:
In your crock pot, mix the all ingredients well.  Once they're mixed, turn crock pot to high until mixture is warmed through and bubbly, then turn to low/warm.  (You could set it on low from the beginning, but I don't like to wait for this to cook...)

Serve with Ritz crackers, celery sticks and white corn tortilla chips.

Wait for applause and recipe requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin